SSL Handshake

Hi Team,

I am below exception when we try to fetch a resume attachment for the candidate

Uncaught exception while processing ATS event (id=49d53c90-f9e0-4fc7-bae8-70b6f9d4cbed-241718539, type=cats): javax.ws.rs.ProcessingException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure\n\tat org.glassfish.jersey.client.internal.HttpUrlConnector.apply(HttpUrlConnector.java:287)\n\tat org.glassfish.jersey.client.ClientRuntime.invoke(ClientRuntime.java:255)\n\tat org.glassfish.jersey.client.JerseyInvocation$2.call(JerseyInvocation.java:700)\n\tat org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:315)\n\tat org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:297)\n\tat org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:228)\n\tat org.glassfish.jersey.process.internal.RequestScope.runInScope(RequestScope.java:444)\n\tat org.glassfish.jersey.client.JerseyInvocation.invoke(JerseyInvocation.java:696)\n\tat org.glassfish.jersey.client.JerseyInvocation$Builder.method(JerseyInvocation.java:420)\n\tat org.glassfish.jersey.client.JerseyInvocation$Builder.get(JerseyInvocation.java:316)\n\tat

Could you please let me know what is the problem here.

Hi there,

It’s difficult to tell what might have gone wrong since that is a stack trace internal to your system, but my best guess is that your environment is using an older version of TLS than we support (we require at least v1.2)