Metrics over a defined period or counting tasks

For a given job order, assigning a goal number of occurrences for the week would be very helpful. It would be great to have a trigger that would count that toward the goal. For example, let’s say we’d like to send 20 outreach emails a week, but manually counting to make sure we reach our goal for that job is time-consuming, but a very important part of the work we do. Additionally, some of this work is done over various days so it’d be great to have a weekly running total.

A couple ways to implement this, though I am sure there are more:

1. Within a job, an option to display the number of candidates that are given a particular status, say “outreach status,” for a defined period (that already occurs for the duration of the job in the historical graph)
  2. A task that has the ability to track instances and completes for that defined period when those numbers are reached.

Hi Jessica,

This is a good suggestion, and it is always helpful to hear how our users run their recruiting operations.

While we have something similar to this with the pipeline chart (see screenshot), I can see the benefit in narrowing it down to a certain timeframe.

I’ll be making a note of your suggestion for tracking tasks/setting goals. Reporting is something we plan on tackling in our next version, and a huge part of that is tracking activities (tasks, calls, emails) that take place in regards to job orders.

2 Likes

Hi Jeff, thanks, that’s great to hear. I’m excited to see what’s next in CATS.

Maybe even something like a toggle for the pipeline chart to show last 7 days would be helpful!