list of all the statuses that a candidate has had for a certain job order

(Jose Gramaglia) #1

Hello, I need to know how I can obtain from the API a list of all the statuses that a candidate has had for a certain job order.

(Anthony Allan) #2

Unfortunately, the API does not currently have any way of fetching a data item’s historical statuses. Your best bet for programmatically reconstructing a candidate’s historical statuses is probably to parse that data out of a site backup.

(Jose Gramaglia) #3

It seems like the data is there in the database since when I click on “Show Activity history” for any of the candidates of a certain job order in CATS interfase, it shows me a concatenation of annotation + status + notes, but if I call this method https://api.catsone.com/v3/candidates/…/activities I get a list of annotations and notes of a certain candidate, yet the status or status_id is not part of the JSON. Maybe a different way to ask is how from the API I can reproduce the same linking CATS is doing between annotation + status + notes of candidate related activities?

(Anthony Allan) #4

I fixed a bug where the annotation field was missing data about the status. However, that is only the name of the status. We don’t currently have any way to link actual status ids, but it is something we can look into adding.