- Direct employers can now post jobs to Facebook Jobs, the new job board from Facebook.
Reorganization of the Help menu
- We grouped similar items listed in the Help menu from the question mark icon in the top right corner of CATS as well as added other resources such as Keyboard Shortcuts, Training Videos, and System Notifications.
- Keyboard shortcuts
Bounce rate column in Email History
- We added a column to the Email History grid showing the number of bounced recipients and the percentage that did bounce of the total recipients.
Notes/description in Utility Panel
- The notes field on all records and the description field on job order records can now be edited within the Utility Panel from the Preview tab. This provides more space while updating these fields. If preferred, users can also continue to edit these fields from their cards.
New date format
- We added a third date format of YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601 standard). Users can change this on an account level from Administration → Localization or from My Profile on a per user level.
Multiple portal improvements
- We added a number of improvements to the portal including additional job filters and a job title search. The column containing related positions and the “Apply” button to the right of a job’s description will now remain visible as applicants scroll down the page.
- LinkedIn attachments on Contact records
- Assign a task to Job Order’s owner, recruiter or sourcer