Utility Panel Confirm/Cancel buttons moved
- We moved the location of the Confirm (the checkmark) and Cancel (the x) buttons from the bottom of the Utility Panel to near the top. We had heard from a number of users that this was more efficient placement as users are more likely to be working near the top of the Utility Panel than the bottom.
Line breaks in SMS
- You can now add line breaks in SMS messages with Shift + Enter/Return.
Social media as a duplicate check
- Social media profile URLs are now checked when new Candidate or Contact records are being added. If there is a match to an existing record, the new record will be flagged as a possible duplicate.
Cmd/Ctrl + Enter to submit
- Forms, such as those found in the Utility Panel, can now be submitted with Cmd/Ctrl (Mac/Windows) + Enter.
Tag records from the Tags field
- Tags can be now added or removed from a record at the record’s Tags field. Previously, this needed to be done from the Utility Panel’s three-dot “More” icon (…).
Edit descriptions and notes in Utility Panel
- You can now edit a Job Order’s description or any record’s Notes from the Utility Panel. This provides a much larger editor, whereas previously this information was only able to be edited from the Notes or Description cards themselves.
Newly created records are added to the Recents list