Internal server error

Hi,

We are having issues with extracting data from the CATS API. We have been forced to get our data this way as previous attempts at retrieving backups of our CATS data yielded corrupted CSV files. CATS has been unable to help us in this regard in the past.

Please see below for the API issue:

We have completed calling the API to get the Candidate records and Job Application records with the following technical limitations:

1. We tried getting the Pipeline information from Catsone but we cannot get pipelines of page 5, (/v3/pipelines?per_page=100&page=5). It always returns with " Internal Server Error ". We can however get the rest of the pages up until the next point below.

2. Only 298400 / 590530 job applications can be extracted from API. After 298400 job applications, the API returns the same error as above. We tried this twice with the same issue.

3. Activities cannot be exported completely, as of now we have extracted 748400 / 3250632 (/v3/pipelines). Same with item 2 above. The API stops serving after this number.

4. Attachments cannot be exported completely, as of now we have extracted 584833 / 2063395 (/v3/attachments) Same with item 2 above. The API stops serving after this number.

We contacted support and they directed us to these forums.

Hi there Jessica,

I have resolved the issue that affecting page 5 of your Pipelines and the issue that was preventing you from getting to high page numbers of Activities. I will be looking into and hopefully resolving the other two issues (Applications and Attachments) on Monday.

What endpoint are you using to get applications where you’re encountering that issue? That’s one I’m unable to reproduce.

Hi Anthony, thanks for your response. I’ve asked the dev working on this and they’ll be getting back to me soonest. Until then, are the other three issues solved please?

Hi Anthony, our developer has gotten back to me with this response:

"Hi Jessica,

For no.2 issue below (Only 298400/ 590530 job applications can be extracted from API), we are retrieving the Job Application records via the following API: https://api.catsone.com/v3/pipelines

It’s stuck under the stated number of records and can’t proceed further. We did this twice and they were stuck at the same number of records."

All those endpoints should be accessible now at higher page counts.