Interactive Reports

Would love to be able to click into report chart to see detailed information. For example: Looking at General Over Reporting for the month, I quickly see the graph of Job Order, New Candidates, Submissions, Etc. I would like to be able to CLICK on a chart item and see the Job Orders listed.

This would help speed up the process of filtering under Job Orders (for example). By adding this feature, we quickly see the report in detail. The chart shows high level view but I want to be able to click and see the detail.

Hi Abby,

Thank you for your feedback! We are actually currently working on a big reporting update in CATS, including improvements to filtering and interacting with the data in each report. What other detail would you like to see when clicking on a chart item, like Job Orders?

I’d like to be able to click on the chart item and it will show me the results. For example, if I am looking at the general overview for the month to date and I want to see the new applicants, I can click on it and it will pull up a list of all the applicants- either below or on a different page? Similar to how our dashboard works.

ABBY CRAVOTTA

OWNER & CEO

THE ARRA GROUP

O 216-255-9677

M 330-550-5804

www.thearragroup.com