Have you built custom triggers into your workflow?

• Yes, all of my workflows have some triggers built in
  • Yes, but not much
  • No, I haven’t seen a need for them
  • No, I don’t know what triggers are

0 voters

Triggers can automate different parts of your workflow to save you time so you can focus on the more important parts of recruiting. Take a look at this article to learn more about how and when to build triggers into your workflow.

I use triggers a great deal in our workflow as we march candidates through the vetting/hiring process. We submit resumes to our PMO, we notify when candidates have declined candidacy etc… very helpful.

The bad part is, and for us creates problems, is that there is no CC. it is only a BCC. Our triggers go to a number of people (varies) but if a PM replies to the recruiter about a candidate, it only goes to the sender, the recruiter 99% of the time. The recruiting manager doesn’t see the communication nor anyone else depending on the issue. Seems an easy fix but nothing to date as far as i know.

Hi Tom!

We do actually have an open suggestion for this in our Suggestions & Ideas forum. Our Product Manager, Jeff, recently responded about this, so I’d recommend following that post for any updates to that feature in CATS: