Display linked info on candidate/contact profiles
- Now when candidate and contact records are linked the information from the other corresponding record is visible in the record being viewed.
Email Integration Block List
- For greater privacy you can now add email addresses that you would like the email sync integration to ignore. Correspondence with addresses entered from Administration > Email Integration Blocked List will not be added to the respective record’s activity if one exists.
Portal Custom Text
- Similar to how you can set up custom text for CATS itself, you can now also edit the text that appears throughout the portal. This can be configured from your portal’s settings page within the Details card. For example, you could configure “Apply Now” to instead say “Submit Application”.
Portal Color Presets and Preview
- You can now choose from six color presets for your portal’s design or of course select your own colors to match your company’s brand. In either case, you’ll be able to see a preview of what those will look like together on the portal without needing to open the portal itself.
- The portal is now also available in 12 languages, with all text having been professionally translated. Your portal’s language can be changed in the Details card from the portal’s settings page.
Job Posting Services UI Improvements
- We revamped the UI of Job Posting Services, making it easier to configure your settings and view what is currently set.
Utility Panel Attachment Drag and Drop
- Documents dragged from your desktop and dropped on top of the Utility Panel’s Attachments pane will now be automatically uploaded to that record, either as a resume or an attachment, depending on where in that pane you drop the document.