Assign task to Recruiter or Job Owner [Complete!]

Is it possible to assign to a Job Owner or the Recruiter for a job when setting up a task trigger? The owner option that I’m seeing I believe is the candidate record owner. We would certainly benefit from having both of these options!

Bumping this up as I would also like to be able to filter all applicants based on which recruiter/job owner’s pipeline they are in rather than going to each of the 30+ job orders individually. We have multiple recruiters working on a given company (each recruiter responsible for their own job orders), so filtering by company does not suffice. I’d really benefit from having the job owner (or recruiter) fields available in both the triggers and in the candidate view grid to filter by.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for the suggestion! I’ve added this to our backlog and we’ll try to find a spot for it in an upcoming development cycle. We’ll keep you posted!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks Jeff!

Hi Jessica,

This was added in a recent update, you should see these options when you go to edit your task triggers:

1 Like

Hi Jeff,

Yes, we have already started implementing it into our workflow and it has been a huge help, thank you again!

Jessica

1 Like